“这次我学精了 我不在雾里 猜猜我在哪 我在男人堆里”
"I learned this time. I'm not in the fog. Guess where I am. I'm in the men."
“收起你的伤感 做回那个坏女人.”
"Put away your sadness and go back to being a bad woman."
“笑死了 不装了 分手那天我在被窝笑疯了.”
"I laughed so hard that I stopped pretending. I laughed so hard in bed the day we broke up."
“我宁愿相信世上有鬼,都不相信你那张破嘴”
"I would rather believe that there are ghosts in the world than believe your broken mouth."
“要是我是个男的绝对比你会泡妞”
"If I were a man, I'd be better at picking up girls than you."
“我要是谁的现任 那他的前任对我毫无威胁.”
"If I were the incumbent, his predecessor would be no threat to me."
“早知道男朋友这么难找当初他说爱我的时候就不说6了”
"If I had known it was so hard to find a boyfriend, I wouldn't have said 6 when he said he loved me."
“没什么优点 就是比你男朋友帅”
"Nothing good but more handsome than your boyfriend."
“我好心好意的去骗你你居然不信”
"I lied to you with good intentions, but you didn't believe me."
“你可以骂我怎样都行但你说我是你前任坚决不行我丢不起这人.”
"You can call me anything, but you can't call me your predecessor. I can't afford to lose him."
“你当然只能在背后说我我要是活成你这样我都得重开.”
"Of course you can only talk about me behind my back. If I live like you, I'll have to reopen it."
“什么叫双向奔赴他画饼我把饼呼他脸上.”
"What do you mean? He draws a pie and I spit it on his face."
“你算什么一秒忘记你个鸡毛.”
"What are you a second to forget you a chicken feather."