“公司需要什么?要为了所谓不切实际的理想,而让大家放弃生活的维持券吗?”洛斯再次发起灵魂质问。
"What does the company need? Do you want to make everyone give up their life maintenance vouchers for the sake of so-called unrealistic ideals? Lors once again launched a soul question.
约翰:“能不能懂点人情世故?”
Yorhan: "Can you understand some worldly wisdom?"
洛斯:“你说人情事故?为什么会有人喜欢那么虚伪的东西?你们所谓的人情事故,都只是为了讨好顶层人而已,人情没多少,多的,都是事故。”
Lors: "You say worldly wisdom? Why would anyone like such hypocritical things? What you call worldly wisdom is just to please those at the top guy; there isn't much in the world, what there is, is all damn."
“你说得我很没面子。”约翰板着脸。
"You said I have no face." Yorhan had a straight face.
洛斯:“塔格,不要怕他,你想帮我们争取到一个好结果,我相信会有人站在你这里。”
lors: "Tag, don't be afraid of him, you want to help us get a good result, I'm sure someone will stand by you."
凯迪诺:“但我们斗不过他,他比我们有权,他开除我们都是随便的事。”
Kedion: "But we can't fight him, he has more power than us, and his expulsion of us is all about it."
塔格:“洛斯说的对,我可不能怕他。”
Tag: "Lors is right, I can't be afraid of him."
约翰:“我好像听到了有人想造反。”
Yorhan: "I think I heard someone trying to rebel."
塔格在此刻对着麦克风,喊出了句值得赞颂的话语“畏惧他人的权力,是我们反抗不公的最大障碍,我们是时候站起来粉碎这道障碍了!”
At this moment, Tag shouted a commendable sentence into the microphone: "Fear of the power of others is the biggest obstacle to our resistance to injustice, and it is time for us to stand up and smash this barrier!"
“工人万岁!”一部分工人仿佛将塔格的话听进了自己心里,发自内心地喊出了这句响亮的口号。
"Long live the workers!" Some workers seemed to have taken Tag's words to heart and shouted this powerful slogan from the depths of their hearts.
工人们离开自己的坐位,齐刷刷地看着约翰,似乎都在等待这一刻。
The workers left their seats and looked at Yorhan in unison, as if they were waiting for this moment.
约翰:“你们想干什么?保安!保安呢?”
Yorhan: "What do you wanna do? Security! Where's the security?"
工人们举起椅子,一把又一把砸向约翰身上。
The workers raised their chairs and smashed them at Yorhan one after another.
约翰:“你们…嗷!你们,就是,这么,回报,公司的吗?”
Yorhan: "You guys... Ow! Is this how you repay the company?"
哈蒙:“公司只会拿我当工具!”
Harmon: "The company will only use me as a tool!"
“你先离开,这对你不太安全。”米德尔对塔格提醒道。
"You leave first, it's not very safe for you," Midel reminded Tag.
“我知道了。”塔格跑出会议室,离开了T公司。“我得快点,能白白浪费大家的反抗。喂,您好。”
"I know that." Tag ran out of the conference room and left T Company. "I have to hurry; I can waste everyone's efforts in vain. Hello."
接线员:“您好,请讲。”
Operator: "Hello, please speak."
塔格:“我要举报,我们领导有多次恶意对待员工的情况。”
Tag: "I want to report that our leaders have repeatedly maltreated employees."
接线员:“你集团叫什么?”
Operator: "Tell your group's name?"
塔格:“T公司。我现在不在公司,不然他会教训我。”
Tag: "T Company. I am not in the office right now, otherwise he would give me a sanctions."
接线员:“好的,我们马上就到。”
Operator: "Okay, we'll be there soon."
5min后,有2名警察走进了T公司。
After 5min, 2 cops walked into T Company.
“警察同志—!他们打人太狠了!”约翰跪在科伯(名)诺特(姓)面前说道。
“Cop sir—! They beat me to hard! Yorhan knelt in front of Korber(given name) Note(surname) and said.
“他还告上状了?”米德尔吐槽道。
"He also sued?" Midel Spit said.
“起来,别跪在那。”格米瑟(姓)磅(名)对约翰说道。
"Get up, don't kneel there." Gmisser(given name) Poun(surname) said to Yorhan.
磅:“接到举报,有人恶意对待员工。”
Poun: "We received reports that someone is maliciously treating employees."
“就你们面前那位!”凯迪诺指着约翰。
"Just the one in front of you!" Kedion pointed at Yorhan.
约翰连忙向警察解释:“警察同志,你们要相信我,我这些员工平时就爱说胡话。”
Yorhan hurriedly explained to the cop: "Cop sir, you have to believe me, my employees usually like to talk nonsense."
“说胡话的人是你才对!”米德尔指向约翰。
"You are the one who talks nonsense!" Midel pointed to Yorhan.
磅:“你们都安静一下!我到底该信谁?”
Poun: "Everyone be quiet! Who should I trust?"
“信我!”塔格拿着摄像机回到了T公司。
"Trust me!" Tag returned to T Company with the camera.
塔格给磅看了几段这段时间的录像。
Tag showed Poun several footage of this time.
“跟我们走吧。”看看完录像的磅与科伯带走了约翰……
"Come with us." After watching the video, Poun and Kober took Yorhan away……