上帝给了我一个钥匙,这会让我有打开你心门的权利,只是我们比较适合做邻居。
God gave me a key, which will give me the right to open your heart, but we are more suitable for neighbors.
漂浮不定的流年,你是我无法企及的奢望。
Floating fleeting years, you are I can not reach the extravagant hope.
别靠近我熟悉我的心痛,然后离开我。
Don't come near me familiar with my heartache, and then leave me.
暗恋,大概是故事已经结束,还不敢把他的名字说出来的感觉吧。
Secret love, probably the story is over, dare not say his name out of the feeling.
从来不知道什么是迷惘,直到认识你。
Never know what is lost until I know you.
你笨拙而热情,什么都没有,什么都倾注。
You are clumsy and passionate, nothing, nothing.
我要天上的星星,不要人间的感情。
I want the stars in the sky, not the feelings of the world.
不想去追寻,不想再浪漫。
Do not want to pursue, do not want to be romantic.
不要希望,从来没有人想过你。
Don't hope, no one ever thought about you.
不接谁的花,不陪谁一起成长。
Do not pick up whose flowers, do not accompany who grow together.
你对我爱答不理,和我谈恋爱只是一时兴起。
You ignore me, love with me is just a whim.
真正做到感同身受,我们也不会有一个悲伤的结局。
True empathy, we will not have a sad ending.
而且我还会独自走很长的路。但是我告诉自己,风从远方来,去也无妨。
I have a long way to go alone. But I told myself that the wind came from far away, so it's OK to go.
我从来没有羡慕过和你在一起的任何人。
I never envied anyone with you.