隐藏的星星其实也在竭力地发光。
Hidden stars are actually trying to shine.
你必须站在你所爱的世界上,闪耀着光芒。
You must stand in the world you love and shine.
一个人总会出现,捡起你的零碎。
A person will always appear, pick up your pieces.
要变好,放慢速度也无妨。
It's no harm to slow down to get better.
假如你能欣赏我的奇特和古怪,你就会和我一样可爱。
If you can appreciate my strange and strange, you will be as lovely as me.
非常感谢在最美好的时光与你相会。
Thank you very much for meeting you in the best time.
多么幸运,你喜欢的人碰巧也喜欢你。
How lucky, the person you like happens to like you too.
爱情是简单的,三分喜欢,七分珍惜。
Love is simple, three points like, seven points cherish.
让自己变得优秀,然后骄傲地生活。
Make yourself good and live proudly.
一生漫长,喜欢恰到好处才最舒服。
A long life, like the right to the most comfortable.
抓到了心爱的小鱼,我就不用去海边了。
Caught the beloved little fish, I don't have to go to the seaside.
如果你笑笑的话,这世界并不是很糟。
If you smile, the world is not very bad.
世上有数不清的温柔,都属于你一个人。
There are countless tenderness in the world, all belong to you alone.
不急不躁,最好的总是在不经意时出现。
Not impatient, the best is always in casual appearance.
没办法来日方长那就平安喜乐。
There is no way to grow in the future, then peace and joy.
你一路上每一帧的星光,都在做你的垫脚石。
Every frame of your starlight is your stepping stone.