严肃的生活会让你发现糖果被偷了。
Serious life will make you find candy stolen.
我没有发脾气,我只是不知道,如何用不尖锐的方式,来表达我的不快。
I didn't lose my temper, I just did n' t know how to express my unhappiness in a non-sharp way.
下一次路过,人世间不再有我。
The next time I pass by, the world no longer has me.
放弃和你相关的浪漫情缘。
Give up your romantic relationship.
若能,我宁愿从未遇到过你。
If I could, I'd rather never meet you.
只顾讨好,谁也不懂你的好意。
Only please, no one knows your kindness.
忘了吧,被我逼走的感情比这还要多。
Forget it, I've got more feelings than this.
愿让你伤心的人会多么喜欢你?
How much do those who make you sad like you?
为什么不早点说我们没有结果呢?
Why didn't you say we had no results earlier?
之后我遇到了许多阴天,再也不敢冒雨和你见面了。
After that I met many cloudy days, never dare to meet you in the rain.
天天扮演情绪稳定的成年人。
Play a stable adult every day.
但愿有朝一日,你能用我的名字来拒绝喜欢你的人。
I hope one day, you can use my name to reject people who like you.
天下如此之大,相逢难。
The world is so big that it is difficult to meet.
说得浪漫一点,我从不感到孤独,我完全自由了。
Romantic, I never feel lonely, I am completely free.
你不要嫌弃我就好了,你不必太在意我喜欢什么。
You just don't hate me, you do n' t have to care too much about what I like.
未见其人,终会相见。
If you do meet.