我感觉到了骨子里的悲伤我的手臂觉得沉重没有你我感到空虚
I feel the sadness in my bones. My arms feel heavy. I feel empty without you
如果不能跟上你,你就会分道扬镳
If you can't keep up with you, you'll go your separate ways
在切都将崩溃时,你正在加速进程
You're speeding up the process when cheetou is going to crash
看见你指缝的时候,不要叫我倾诉我的心事
When you see your fingers, don't tell me what's on my mind
别用正确的方式强迫别人爱你。
Don't force people to love you in the right way.
在与你无关的事情上,我来弥补自己
I'll make up for myself in things that have nothing to do with you
找到一个能使你疯狂疯狂的人
Find someone who can make you crazy
等着你就像等着一样永远不会发生
Waiting for you is like waiting. It will never happen
月份更像离别而非新开始
Months are more like departures than new beginnings
有人爱我就像我们喜欢星星一样,从来没有想过靠近他们
Some people love me just as we like stars, and never want to be close to them
最令人心碎的莫过于竭尽全力,但仍不尽如人意
The most heartbreaking thing is to try your best, but it's still unsatisfactory
首先让自己的心愈合,再去感受另一个人
Let your heart heal first, and then feel another person
与自己为伴是你能做的最好事情
Being with yourself is the best thing you can do
谁也比不上不感兴趣与你谈话的人!
No one can compare with someone who is not interested in talking to you!
谁也不能靠自己照顾好自己。
No one can take care of themselves on their own.
受到嘲弄的梦想更有价值
Mocked dreams are more valuable
在你长成参天大树后,远方的人都可以见到你
After you grow into a towering tree, people in the distance can see you
人们与人之间的鸿沟,躲在背后默默付出的努力
The gap between people, more behind the silent efforts
要相信不好的日子熬过去了继续走下去那剩下的就是好运
Believe that the bad days are over, keep going, and the rest is good luck