其实一直都是你自己太高估自己了,因为在别人心里你一点都不重要。
In fact, you always overestimate yourself, because you are not important at all in other people's hearts.
人们为什么会一直一直犯同样的错误呢?
Why do people make the same mistakes all the time?
你一定要微笑着面对生活,更要勇敢面对未来的不期而遇。
You must face life with a smile, but also to face the unexpected future.
时间真的过得太快了,一晃三十年又过去了。
Time really flies. Three or four years have passed.
只要你心里能看开一切,你才会一直都快乐。
As long as you can see everything in your heart, you will always be happy.
你一定要保持你的善良,哪怕这个世界从来没有温柔的对待过你。
You must keep your kindness, even if the world has never treated you gently.
你说的那些承诺,我已经不在意了,我现在只在意那些看得见,摸得着的东西。
I don't care about the promises you said. Now I only care about the things I can see and touch.
在生活中,爱情不是全部,应该是如何做一个快乐的自己。
In life, love is not all. It should be how to be a happy self.
看着爸妈两鬓的白发,我突然觉得自己做女儿好失败啊。
Looking at my parents' white hair, I suddenly feel like a failure to be a daughter.
只要最后我可以活成自己喜欢的样子,过程再难我也能接受。
As long as I can live as I like in the end, no matter how difficult the process is, I can accept it.
妈妈说过,喜欢落日的人,心里一定都是特别难过的。
Mother said that people who like sunset must be very sad.
生活是不会陪你演戏的,最后的结局注定了你是不是一直在敷衍自己。
Life will not accompany you to act, the final outcome determines whether you have been perfunctory yourself.
我不想再和你找话题聊天了,更不想再期待有你任何的时刻了。
I don't want to chat with you any more, and I don't want to look forward to any moment with you.