脸上依旧是一副满不在乎的态度,可内心却偷偷想和你有个好结局。
His face is still a careless attitude, but his heart secretly wants to have a good ending with you.
希望在未来的生活里,能遇见真诚的人。
I hope to meet sincere people in my future life.
当你遇见那个对的人,并不会心跳加速,而是安心踏实。
When you meet the right person, your heart won't beat faster, but feel at ease.

我会让自己站在顶峰,不指望任何人来理解我。
I will stand on the top and don't expect anyone to understand me.
凡是你经历的过程,都不会让你太好过。
The process you go through won't make you feel too good.
擅长冷暴力的我,对你主动,已经是我最大的诚意了。
I'm good at cold violence. It's my greatest sincerity to take the initiative to you.

现在只想干干净净做自己,身边有干干净净的社交圈子。
Now I just want to be myself and have a clean social circle around me.
比起带着着一流演技的人,我更期待为了我收心的人。
Compared with people with first-class acting skills, I look forward to people who take care of me.
能让你越来越自信的,是你越来越强大的内心。
What makes you more and more confident is your stronger and stronger heart.
少说些没用的话,多做一些有意义的事。
Say less useless words and do more meaningful things.

只要你会主动回头,我再折磨自己一次也无所谓。
As long as you take the initiative to turn back, it doesn't matter if I torture myself again.
以后我会克制我所有的情绪,不会再为任何人作践自己。
In the future, I will restrain all my emotions and will not practice myself for anyone.
如果生活当中的磨难还没有敲醒你,那么所有的事情对你就失去了意义。
If the hardships in life don't wake you up, everything will lose its meaning to you.