这世界是一片乱七八糟,你干干净净,就像太阳和月亮一样悬在我的心头。
The world is a mess, you are clean, like the sun and the moon hanging in my heart.
习以为常,习以为常想念,习以为常等你。只是一直没有习惯看不到你…
Take for granted, take for granted miss, take for granted wait for you. It's just not used to seeing you...
突然遇见,突然喜欢,没有必要。
Suddenly meet, suddenly like, there is no need.
渐渐地,渐渐地,渐渐地,渐渐地,渐渐地。
Gradually, gradually, gradually, gradually.
坏脾气的人总是变坏,动手一次就有二次。
Bad-tempered people always get bad, and they do it twice.
许多事,我可以想,可以接受,但是仍然很伤心。
Many things, I can think, can accept, but still very sad.
现在的我只想和你发白发
Now I just want to have white hair with you
渐渐地,你会明白,不能和喜欢的人在一起其实是一种正常的生活。
Gradually, you will understand that it is a normal life not to be with people you like.
心不在焉,则不痛,没有悲伤可以不一样。
Absent-minded, there is no pain, no sadness can be different.
移动一个不爱你的人是困难的。
It's difficult to move someone who does n' t love you.
我的过去被你填满,而我的未来却永远没有你。
My past is filled with you, and my future is never yours.
避免情窦初开
Avoid beginning love
事实上都会离开,或者早或者晚罢了。
In fact, they all leave, early or late.
您认为 TA对您的爱到了最低限度。
Do you think TA love you to the minimum.
遇到你是我最美好的惊喜。
Meeting you is my best surprise.
台阶下面是果皮,台阶上面是半张坐着皱皱巴巴的报纸。
Under the steps was the pericarp, and above the steps was half a wrinkled newspaper