
世上没有遇见你,没有值得高兴的事。
There is no meeting you, no happy thing.
你是夕阳弥漫橘色天边明亮的星星
You are the bright stars in the orange sky
你们浪漫如月
You're romantic
抓不住沙子,让它随风飘散。
Can't hold the sand and let it drift with the wind.
随著时光流逝,我们也慢慢变得陌生。
As time goes by, we become unfamiliar.
最伤心的是遇见,得到,又匆匆失去,然后在心底留下一个疤痕,它让你何时痛,何时痛。
The most sad is to meet, get, and lose in a hurry, and then leave a scar in the bottom of my heart, it makes you when pain, when pain.
希望能回到童年,因为那时笑得最真实,现在笑得好累。
Hope to return to childhood, because at that time the most real smile, now laugh very tired.
谢而是海棠飞絮飞舞,困人的天气初露端倪。
Xie but Begonia flying fluttering, trapped people's weather is beginning to emerge.
从早到晚,阳光明媚,胜过过去所有的诗歌。
From morning to night, the sun is brighter than all the poems of the past.
之后我才发现,世界真大,没有刻意的相遇,真的不会再见。
After that, I found that the world is really big, did not deliberately meet, really will not see again.
我想只要认真的去喜欢,就能感动你,原来只是感动我自己。当你走进我的心,你会哭泣,因为里面充满了你。
I think as long as serious to like, can move you, originally just moved myself. When you walk into my heart, you will cry because it is full of you.
错失青梅竹马
Miss your childhood
所有的灯,都没有归处。
All the lights did not return.
瓜子挂在水井里,下午剖腹吃,一刀下去,咔嚓有声,凉气四溢,连眼也凉了。
Melon seeds hung in the well, afternoon laparotomy, a knife down, click sound, cool air overflowing, even eyes also cold