总是过于看重别人,却忘了自己,在别人眼中什么也不是。
Always too much emphasis on others, but forget yourself, in the eyes of others nothing.
星星之火可以燎原,所以不要小看任何细微的东西。
A single spark can start a prairie fire, so don't look down on anything subtle.
不要失望,生活本就是这样。
Don't be disappointed. That's what life is.
愿你能够不惧风雨,追逐自己的梦想。
May you not be afraid of wind and rain and pursue your dreams.

晚安,祝你做个好梦。
Good night and have a good dream.
你一直恐惧的事情,现在不再恐惧,那证明你就成功了。
What you have been afraid of, now you are no longer afraid, that proves that you have succeeded.
希望每一个季节都能待你好。
Hope every season can treat you well.

在那个遥远的远方,有我最亲最爱的人。
In that distant distance, there is my favorite person.
一直要坚信,美好的事情在拐角处肯定能发生。
Always believe that good things can happen around the corner.
你对生活的热爱,可抵岁月漫长。
Your love of life is worth years.
日出日落,整个过程都很耀眼。
Sunrise and sunset, the whole process is dazzling.

说过不再打扰,却总想知道你现在过得好不好。
Said no longer disturb, but always want to know if you are well now.
眼前人是你的心上人吗?
Is the person in front of you your sweetheart?
在自己擅长的领域中,发光发亮吧!
In the field you are good at, shine!
每次都要好好跟你告别,不过是为了再次相遇。
I have to say goodbye to you every time, just to meet again
最好的形式是偶然碰到你。
The best form is to meet you by chance.
想甩掉一身繁星,从此睡在你的心里。
I want to get rid of the stars and sleep in your heart.
出现在别人的生活中,就像一份礼物。
Appearing in other people's lives is like a gift.

夏末秋初的南风带来了新麦子和青蒿的味道。
The south wind in late summer and early autumn brings the smell of new wheat and Artemisia annua.
作为一个过去时的人,我对年轻人的建议是:不要来这里。
As a person of the past, my advice to young people is: don't come here.
有点乏味。幸运的是,跑起来有风。
It's a bit boring. Fortunately, it's windy to run.
我们最终会上岸的。
We'll get ashore eventually.

越过星星,越过月亮,去迎接一个更好的自己。
Across the stars, across the moon, to meet a better self.
如果将来得到凌云芝,你敢嘲笑黄超的丈夫。
If you get Ling Yunzhi in the future, you dare to laugh at Huang Chao's husband.
我习惯于轻描淡写地说悲伤的话,所以人们总是认为我从来没有遇到过麻烦。当大家都认为我过得很好的时候,我只是一个接一个地走着一条艰难的路。
I'm used to saying sad things lightly, so people always think I've never been in trouble. When people think I'm doing well, I'm just walking a hard road one by one.

醉得像爱错了人,太多的酒要醒,太多的热情要散!
Drunk like love the wrong person, too much wine to wake up, too much enthusiasm to disperse!
分手在这个世界上很正常,我们也不例外。
Breaking up is normal in this world, and we are no exception.
从现在开始,不要沉迷于幻想,不要打扰别人,每天都要盛装打扮,好好生活,因为每天都是限量版,不能复制。
From now on, don't indulge in fantasy, don't disturb others, dress up every day, live a good life, because every day is limited edition, can't copy.