小鱼听山河把春风酿成千言万语,吹过旧人故里 Listen to the spring wind into thousands of words, blowing over the old hometown.
小虾十里清风万顷星河,你和它们一样都是宝藏 Ten miles of breeze and thousands of stars, you are a treasure like them.
小鱼心有所愿,尽力而为,不负春光,不负自己 If you want to do what you want, do your best, live up to Chunguang, live up to yourself.
小虾世间温柔, 不过是芳春柳摇染花香,槐序蝉鸣入深巷 The world is gentle, but is fang chun liu shake dyed flowers, locust cicadas singing into the deep lane.
小鱼纵使是世间最轻柔的风, 也抵不过你眼里的半分温柔 Even if it is the world's mt gentle wind, but also against the half of your eyes gentle.
小虾四季更替,莫问去留 愿所有的美好与温暖如约而至 The four seasons, mo asked to stay and wish all the good and warm as promised.
小鱼你贯穿我的山河,似暮色沉溺,若暗燃星火。 You run through my mountains and rivers as if you are addicted to twilight, as if you are burning sparks.
小虾人间本不该令我这么欣喜的,但是你来了。 the world shouldn't have delighted me so much,but you're here
小鱼少女的眼,应该满怀清澈明朗和温柔阳光。 A girl's eyes should be full of clear and gentle sunshine.
小虾今天如果没人夸你很棒的话,那你听我说,你超级棒,超级可爱,超级优秀,我超级喜欢你的呀,晚安。 If no one praises you today, listen to me. You are super wonderful, super cute, super excellent. I like you so much. Good night.
小鱼环游遍了整个星系,找不到比你更亮的星星。 Around the galaxy there are no brighter stars than you.
————————————————
鲨鱼记得点赞评论关注打卡打赏送花哦~
鲨鱼不点亮会员期中/末会挂科!点亮会员作品点名表扬
鲨鱼下章更新:中英暖句(5)