一旦你的口气不对,我就想道歉。
If your tone is wrong, I want to apologize.
生命很温柔,我也一样。
Life can't be tender, neither do I.
让我笑过的那个人最后还是让我哭了。
The person who used to make me laugh finally made me cry.
日落总会到来,你也会离开。
The sun always goes down, and you also want to leave.
你见不到我最好的模样。
My best look, you can't see it anymore.
今后,我将不再为任何人付出任何代价。
In the future, I will not give anything to anyone.
"走远了?那么祝你平安"
"It's not going the way, then I wish you peace"
想要等待的时间长了,会被感动的。
I thought someone would be moved after waiting for a long time.
如果被人发现,我不高兴。
I am not happy if someone finds it out.
"我以前就喜欢你。"
"I liked you before."
能够不能不拿“全是过客”来搪塞我。
Can you stop me from using "it's all passers-by" to prevaricate me.
过于深沉的东西更适合藏在心底。
Things that are too deep are more suitable for hiding in your heart.
晚上很晚的时候我是多么想念你。
You don't know how much I miss you late at night.
第一眼看到的动,再见的痛。
I was touched by the first sight, and hurt by goodbye.
我清晰地记得,那些夜晚我就是这样度过的。
I clearly remember that I survived those nights like this.
明智的人甚至会选择崩溃的时机。
A sensible person chooses the time even when he collapses.
本来有一天向日葵也会主动放弃太阳。
It turns out that one day sunflowers will take the initiative to abandon the sun.
有人遇见了错,就像你我一样。
Some people are wrong when they meet, just like you and me.
一个人走了,还不如推推他。
If you want to leave, you might as well give him a push.