希望一直都能喜欢你,但失望太多。
I want to like you all the time, but I'm disappointed too much.
有时觉得自己很累,真想把它搞定。
Sometimes I feel so tired, I really want to give it away.
剪掉你的长发吧,不要吹晚风,不要喝酒。
Cut your long hair, don't blow the evening breeze, don't drink strong wine.
眼泪就像淘气的孩子在我的眼眶里跳跃。
My tears popped out of my eyes like a naughty child.
让我喜欢你也同样令人痛苦。
Being loved by me, you are also in pain.
快乐并非传说,不幸才是。
Happiness is not a story, it is misfortune.
我不大会处理人际关系,最后留下的只有我自己。
I don't know how to manage relationships, and whoever is left in the end is whoever is left.
好喜欢吃甜食,但苦不堪言。
I like to eat sweets so much, but I often endure bitterness.
毕竟,你拥有你的生命,我拥有我的旅程。
After all, you have your life and I have my journey.
那天你忍着没哭,长大了不少吧。
The day you stopped crying, you have grown a lot.
过去没有回头,过去也没有回头。
Do not look back in the past, and will not be in the future.
人生没有那么糟,可能糟的是我。
Life is not bad, maybe it is me who is bad.
是谁与我立过天长地久的誓言?
Who has made a lasting vow with me?
忧郁是陷入过去而出不去。
Depression is stuck in the past and can't get out.
失去的感觉如此强烈,我是没有还是没有?
The sense of loss is so strong, am I still having nothing?
一天又一天的生活,没有很伤心,没有很快乐。
Living day after day is neither sad nor happy.
忧郁就是一点点地打破你的傲骨。
Depression is shattering your pride inch by inch.
人世间如此美好,下辈子不会来。
The world is so good, it won't come in my next life.
让我笑过的那个人最后还是让我哭了。
The person who used to make me laugh finally made me cry.
你见不到我最好的模样。
My best look, you can't see it anymore.
如果被人发现,我不高兴。
I am not happy if someone finds it out.
我俩差点儿在一起。
We almost got together.
下雨天,难道只有我一把伞还淋湿吗?
When it rains, am I the only one who still gets wet with an umbrella.