成长真没意思,快乐都包着一层苦涩。
Growing up is really boring and happiness is wrapped in a layer of suffering.
在我看来,他让我感觉自己是世上最糟糕的女孩。
He made me feel that I was the worst girl in the world.
噢,我从满心欢喜到彻底地失败,都很好。
He, I went from being full of joy to losing thoroughly, which was pretty good.
看来我们还没找到。
It seems we still missed it.
长时间喜欢你几乎把你当成我的了。
Like you for a long time, I almost thought you were mine.
大风把我吹走了。
The wind is coming, I'm leaving.
留下的人,请让他们离开。
If you can't keep it, please let go.
一年中,每天重复364次以上。
My year, I lived a day and repeated it 364 times.
讲不下去了,那就剧终吧。
The story can't go on, so let it end.
就这样,后来者又来了。
For what reason, latecomers come first.
非常喜欢你,就这样
I like you very much, that's it.
遇见你我并不后悔,但也不愿再来一次。
I don't regret meeting you, but I don't want to do it again.
直到你,我才有了一颗体面的心。
Before you, I didn't have a decent concern.
流泪的眼睛一定要记得长大。
You must remember to grow up when your eyes are red.
痴心妄想的人会赌输。
Wishful thinking is to be willing to bet.
放弃自己永远是徒劳的。
Giving up to you is always a mess.
多数人之所以不快乐,是因为对无法拯救的期望太高。
Most people are unhappy because of hopeless expectations.
所爱仍是爱,只是“不再”拥有。
I still like the ones I like, but I don’t have them anymore.